As you plan and finish your holiday shopping this season, consider giving the gift of radiant skin. It’s a gift that will keep on giving, long after the holidays are over. The following are some simple (and some elaborate) gift ideas in a variety of budgets to spark some ideas.
- Put together a “Love Your Skin” gift box. Include Neutrogena 100SPF sunscreen, Cetaphil Cream moisturizer, and Cetaphil Liquid Cleanser. They’re the best on the market. Wrap it up with some pretty ribbon in a basket or a box, and you’re set! – $24
- For the snow skiers and boarders in your life, get them a travel size sunscreen that can easily fit in their pocket. Remind them that for every 3,000 feet above sea level, they’re getting 10% more sun damage to their skin! These folks need to be applying sunscreen more often than just once or twice a day. – $12
- For the frequent volunteer in your life, consider getting them a gift set that not only helps their skin, but helps their community too. Each year, Kiehl’s does a gift collection of products, and 100% of their profits go to Feeding America®. The purchase of this set provides approximately 408 meals! – $50
- Have a friend who always buys organic? Take a look through Lush (online or in-store), an all-natural handmade cosmetics company. All of their products are 100% made from natural ingredients, so you’re able to give them the gift of chemical-free care. Choose from bath and shower bombs, hair products, lotions, soaps, and much more. – Prices start at $5 dependent on the product.
- If you know a makeup-lover, help them keep their pores clean at the end of the day with a French-engineered makeup remover set! Put it in a pretty makeup pouch instead of wrapping it, and that way they can use the bag it came in too! Start with Bioderma sensitive skin makeup remover wipes, and follow it up Bioderma’s micellar water. – $25
- For that friend in your life who is always on the go and has no time to slow down, get them a wet-skin moisturizer, such as the one from Curél. This type of moisturizer is applied immediately after a shower, while the skin is still damp, which means that it’s easy to work in to anyone’s busy routine! – $11
- If you’re looking for a great stocking stuffer, and you know someone who is always applying Chapstick, help them keep their lips moisturized and happy with Burt’s Bees® Must Have Moisture pack. At such a low price, this would also be a great as an appreciation gift for a teacher, caregiver, mailman, or anyone in your life that could benefit from moisturized lips. – $10
- Do you have a tea-lover on your shopping list? Green tea is excellent for healthy skin, and is also great for increased brain performance and health, weight loss, dental health and heart health! There are so many kinds of green tea out there, get them a sample kit such as this one from DAVIDsTEA, and they’ll be able to learn what they like best. Pair it with a cute mug in a tissue-paper filled box and you’re set! – $35